Thursday 24 November 2016

Un employment and Depression

I am experiencing these situations from the past 4 years. So i am posting my own experiences of my life. Un employement is directly proportional to depression and anxiety. ;) my own opinion. This is the worst experience and yet i am going through this situation. If you are un employed that means that uou are isolate from the society and it feels the worst. In pakistani society no one cares about your looks or your ability but they care only just for your bank statements. Every one will ask you " What are you doing now a days? Did you get any job or not? And then you will have nothing to say but just "I am trying to find answer for your question" :D . That's the worst feeling i ever had in my life. This kind of question is mostly asked by the relatives and some other people who never want you to out of this worst situation. You will have only few people in your circle who will encourage you and motivate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment